Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Marble Painting

This activity went SO FAST I only took a photo of the supplies :)
Supplies I used:
One disposable aluminum cooking pan per child
(you know those cheap ones you see everywhere!)
A bag of marbles
1 piece of card stock, or heavy paper
(make sure it's heavy weight paper)
PAINT!
To do this, we found it best to use less paint, and make very small and little paint dots on the paper. We did different colors at one time, about 3-4 colors. Then throw in a handful of marbles. Next time I might only use 1 marble at a time. Roll around, all directions and everywhere.

This was way fun, however way fast. We didn't have enough heavy duty paper to make more than one. So I added another off the top of my head activity!
Here's to a FuNNeR TiMe!

No comments:

Post a Comment