Monday, July 13, 2009

Noodle Art!

Supplies:
Noodles and rice, lots of different shapes and sizes!
Paper, Heavy duty. I had some foam pages for kids crafts. That's what we used. Though after I did it, I thought I should have cut up that large cardboard box we have out back.
Glue, we used school glue. Lot's of Glue!
This is what I did for little A6. She wanted a letter "A" then I smeared glue all over her page, and let her decorate, however she wanted.





I gave the A's very little directions on this. I laid out all the supplies, said we will make a picture with out paint, crayons or colored pencils. To get the details, and look, you need to think of texture. I had them lay out their main picture or idea, before they started gluing. It was a fun, and messy project!
Here's to a FuNNeR TiMe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment